Friday, February 4, 2011

Halloween 2010

Here’s our annual Halloween pictures!...

Kai was Thomas the Train. He had a little pouch in his costume to put the candy. It kept getting to heavy so we would have to dump it out into his bag!

Jesse was a Black Goblin. You can’t see it in the picture, but his eyes under his mask light up red about every 15 seconds. He won a costume party and felt great!

(There's a little preview of who I was!)



Jake was a rapper and is often called Justin Bieber at school!















Julian stayed at the house to give out candy. He ate a bunch too!















As for me, I was Lady Gaga. I was a little disappointed in myself because I wore flats instead of heals. I don’t know how women where heals.





























(That is Jesse above with his red eye lights on!)

You can’t see any pictures of Theresa because she was the Paparazzi taking all the photos! We hope you enjoyed her work!

1 Comments:

At February 9, 2011 at 11:15 AM , Blogger angie said...

Kris looks so good as Lady Gaga!! LOVE IT!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home