Tuesday, December 23, 2008

2 More Days to Go!

Christmas is almost here and the boys are excited! Remember, we're celebrating the birth of Jesus. He was born in a manger in Bethelem 2000 years or so ago to save the world. And then Santa came around a few years later…Below are some final photos of the boys so that Santa remembers to come to our house!


I'll I want is the teared apart wrapping paper and bows.


Our little drummer boy.

Play us some Freebird.


Hey look Jesse, I think I hear Santa.


Oklahoma is in the BCS championship game...that's a joke, right?


Practicing for my Driver's License photo in about one month!

Merry Christmas everyone!

1 Comments:

At December 23, 2008 at 4:05 PM , Blogger angie said...

Merry Christmas!! We'll see you guys tomorrow!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home