Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Official Easter Picture!

It was difficult, but we were able to get all of us in one place for a couple of seconds to get our Easter picture taken! We attended an awesome Easter service at Gateway Church in Austin. They provided free portraits afterwards. You will notice some of the different stages the boys are at just by their expressions on the photo!


Stages:
Julian (16): Man this is embarrassing.
Jake (9): I just want to go run around with the other kids.
Jesse (5): You can only hope to contain me.
Kai (1): I think I need a diaper change.
Dad (age not allowed): I think I need a diaper change too.
Mom (age not allowed): I'm blessed, 5 men to take care of me the rest of my life!

1 Comments:

At December 14, 2009 at 2:21 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

What a great family photo!! I can't believe how fast the kids are growing up!! Crazy how time if flying by!!

Miss you,
BFF!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home