Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Boss of Us!

Kai is now 2 weeks old and he's officially the boss of us. The boys are adjusting very well, as for which, we are very thankful. As for Theresa and I, we're just tired! A quick update...Julian is 15, Jake is 8, Jesse is 4 and the Boss is 2 weeks old. Here's what they all look like now...


I'm the Boss...and don't forget.


Did I approve of this photo?


I love my brother!


Kai's diaper is wet...run for the hills!


Jake our catcher.


Julian our drummer.

2 Comments:

At March 18, 2008 at 12:44 PM , Blogger angie said...

Love the pics! Post more all the time! :)

 
At March 20, 2008 at 7:10 AM , Blogger TexasPaulsons said...

This is Kai here. You asked for pictures...you got 'em! I run the show so it was no problem getting Dad to put more pictures up!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home